Registration Fee | 注册费
Before April 15th, 2022
After April 15th, 2022
(Students & Committees)
|470 USD / 3400 RMB||500 USD / 3600 RMB|
|490 USD / 3500 RMB||520 USD / 3700 RMB|
|500 USD / 3600 RMB||540 USD / 3900 RMB|
|330 USD / 2400 RMB||360 USD / 2600 RMB|
|200 USD / 1400 RMB||230 USD / 1600 RMB|
|Listeners||240 USD / 1700 RMB||270 USD / 1900 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||330 USD / 2400 RMB||330 USD / 2400 RMB|
|Additional Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page|
Registration Forms | 注册表
Important Notice | 重要信息
1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to email@example.com to finish the registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款/取消政策
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the BDAI Conference Secretary by May 1, 2022, and 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations received after May 1, 2022, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The BDAI cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The BDAI cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Letters of Invitation | 邀请信
BDAI will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
1. Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
2. Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.